- Promoting public awareness through consumer and provider training and
- Developing grant proposals to achieve local and regional community projects
- Encouraging collaboration and networking for integration of services
- Planning for a “one-stop shop” where families can conveniently access multiple resources at one time
The mission of the Eastern Regional Family Resource Network is to support communication and collaboration among community stakeholders in Grant, Hampshire, Hardy and Pendleton counties in order to
- identify needs of children and families,
- engage in creative and innovative ways to maximize all available resources and
- empower local citizens.
The activities of the ERFRN reflect the following values:
- Services are improved when we work together and learn from each other; resources an information should be shared to achieve the maximum gains for children and families.
- The best way to protect children now and in the future is to strengthen and support their families; services to children and families should be family-centered and culturally competent.
- Assessment of individuals, families, communities, or organizations should be based on a strengths-based perspective.
- All citizens have the right to contribute significantly to the destinies of their local communities.
- Communities can take care of themselves; development activities should emphasize the ability of communities to develop the skills and resources necessary to identify and implement solutions.
- Solutions should be developed proactively rather than retroactively.
Please direct all comments by filling out the form below: